You Should Get To Know Yourself
We believe that to have confidence you have to know yourself, inside and out. We also believe that we can lend to your quarantine by inspiring you with some insightful, confidence enabling questions!
In this Episode we talked about…
- How right now is as good a time as any to get to know yourself AND why you should!
- 10 rules we believe confident people live by
- Some fun/insightful questions that we fired off and answered in a successful attempt to entertain you 😉
Here is the list of questions (plus a few extra) so you can play with friends, on a “date night” or journal about just for yourself! Sometimes it’s fun to realize that what you might have said 5, 10, and 15 years ago is totally different than today. It’s all about learning and changing and growing and becoming who we are meant to be!
- What three words best describe you?
- What is something interesting about you that most people don’t know?
- If you were a color, which one would you be and why?
- When was the last time you felt proud of yourself? Why?
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
- What is your favorite family vacation memory and why?
- Name your favorite meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Who is your favorite singer/artist?
- What is something that is hard for you?
- What is one of the hardest or most difficult decisions you have had to make?
- What is it that you do or think that helps you to remember that you can get through hard times?
- What are you most likely very wrong about?
- What is something you didn’t use to think or believe that you do now?
- What could you give a 30 minute presentation about with no preparation?
- When do you feel most at peace?
- How do you feel when you make a mistake?
- When is a time when you experienced the feeling of not being “good enough”
- How can you remind yourself that just because you aren’t “good enough” at something it doesn’t mean you aren’t “GOOD ENOUGH”
- What is something you wish you knew/understood more about?
- What is one of the nicest, most meaningful things someone has ever said to you?
- What is something you regret?
We promised to show you…
CS’s DIY before and after baby crib project! She’s really proud of this. If you’ve tackled any DIY projects lately, we want to see them. Because… we are inspired by great ideas and welcome them with open arms! email@example.com
AND… while on the topic of Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates —> Adam Devine —> we were reminded of our need to share with the world that CB has a hair twin!
LASTLY… looks like we need to get out our old science books. Clouds are HEAVY, guys!
Please leave us a review on either podcast channel to help us spread as much kindness as possible! ★★★★★ ☺
Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Search #everykindco in GIFS and tag us @everykindco
We are 2 Colleens who share a passion to make the world a kinder place. We’re so happy you’re here!
We started recording our conversations.
Mondays get an undeserved bad rep.
There’s always a lot more behind our messages.
We really like to make people smile.