Potholes are the PITS!
Let’s face the facts. Potholes are the WORST. Do you know anyone who goes around singing songs about how much they love potholes? Yea. Me neither. But around these parts we are always able to find a bright side in everything, so here are 3 bright sides to the existence of potholes:
1) If we pay attention to the road, we can usually avoid them.
2) They are a good reminder that sometimes the road less traveled is a safer, better road to travel.
3) We could potentially be rescued from them. If not by a hot lifeguard… then by ourselves!
All those positives being said, we want you to reverse your way of thinking about Mondays by reminding you that they are nothing like potholes. Here’s why:
1) They are literally unavoidable.
2) There isn’t a road less traveled by where a Monday isn’t on the route.
3) The photo above is 100% photoshopped. (Courtesy of: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/717831628076089465/?nic=1)
One more thing. The presence of the pothole crisis indicates that we live in a productive, busy, fast paced society with lots of people with places to go. So really, potholes are a first world problem. Always a good reminder. Alright! Enough said! Mondays rule. Potholes DROOL. Make today a GREAT one!
We get by with a little help from our favorite things.
One thing I couldn’t Monday without…
Doterra essential oil. My favorite scent for this cause is “BALANCE” because it smells amazing and makes me feel happy no matter what I’m doing. I still need to learn a lot more about it… but for now I basically just douse my neck and wrists in it and do a breathing exercise and. Well. I am just obsessed!
We are 2 Colleens who share a passion to make the world a kinder place. We’re so happy you’re here!
We started recording our conversations.
Mondays get an undeserved bad rep.
There’s always a lot more behind our messages.
We really like to make people smile.